How to Select a Best Laptop for Your Need & Budget!
Buying Laptop is very painful in these days because of several confusing varieties available in the market & online as well. Lots of confusion arises in our mind when we are planning to buy laptop that how to choose which one is suitable & best? It seems very difficult like Company, Generation, Memory Size, Processors, Graphic Card, Battery Backup, Screen Size, RAM Size, Keypad, Design, Feel everything matter & the most important is budget.
Here I’m going to suggest you that how to choose best laptop for your need:
- Analyze your requirements first: Before going to buy you should list all your requirement for your uses such as how much Memory you need to perform your task, what processor is best for your requirement, how much Ram is required to done your task well, what speed you need etc. If you are a developer your requirement is different from designer because a designer need a good graphic system & a developer need lots of memory, speed & some other things, same as if you are a student then you need a different configuration than a professional need so, before going to buy list all your requirements carefully, it will help you to make your final decision.
- Choose where to buy wisely: There are too many electronic stores around you those promised to give you best & cheap products as well as online website too isn’t? So, promises apart check their reviews online/offline before selecting the store or website because the cost of laptop is much more & it should be worth, reviews give you an idea whether you should go or not to that website or stores, also keep in mind if you are going to buy from any website check their authority & payment gateway too, is it safe or not because too many online fraud happening these days. So, only go with trusted websites like Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Snapdeal, etc.
- Price is also Important: After selecting your laptop compare price with selected stores or websites & go with least price with extended warranty along with more accessories whoever gives you.
- Design, Color & Brand: Don’t go with only eye catchy laptop check their ease of use, durability, efficiency, portability, immediacy, up-to-date information, connectivity, size, low power consumption, battery life & most important brand which gives you all these thing in lesser price.
- Pros & Cons: Every laptops has their pros & cons so before buying the laptop read their pros & cons properly so that you’ll be careful in future problems. And after buying keep your eye open in first few days while using your new laptop if you got anything wrong with that return it as soon as possible because some of the websites or stores gives you minimum time to return their products.
Too many varieties arise more confusion so keep yourself calm & choose wisely what is best for you, Don’t just go with the latest & cheap check all the necessary configuration & their performance which is very much important because I’ve seen that Intel core I-3 of 4th Generation is much efficient & faster than Intel core I-5 of 4th Generation and Windows 7 is more user friendly than Windows 8 or latest version of Windows. So, the conclusion is “it is not necessary that latest means efficient & best”. I would like to suggest you to get & collect more information as much as you can (you can Google it) & read more reviews it will help you to make a final decision to buy a best laptop for you. I hope this article help you to take a good decision, & please don’t forget to share your experience & your opinion it will be appreciated.