How to Export Emails from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 using NSF to PST Converter?
Thinking about how to export Lotus Notes email folders to Outlook PST format? Get NSF to PST Converter application and quickly export Lotus Notes mail to Outlook 2010 and in other editions without any trouble.
Lotus Notes email client is a platform that provide different applications to users which may prove usable in business management. The applications generally consists of email, calendar, and feeds, items and etc. Lotus Notes is developed in order to access the database over Wan & LAN settings. To assist in Lotus Notes performance, the specialists took charge in managing the impeccable server – Lotus Domino, which was earlier known as Lotus Notes Server. It effectively handles all the distribution & receiving task of Lotus Notes mails situated in the Lotus mailbox.
However, in many situations, users do not observe its extraordinary execution and other hidden specialties. But nowadays, numerous similar applications are coming up that is offering more advanced features to users. The applications are planned the resources proficiently and give ensue orientating bleach in require. Lotus Notes & Outlook are two enormous emailing clients that attained the industry of screen supported emailing platforms worldwide.
How Outlook took over IBM Notes?
Due to innovative features and simplicity, Outlook is in the spot and is oppressed by near 85% of the group. With its so much popularity, people flat bottom starts to migrate from added platforms including Lotus Notes. Thus, the NSF to PST conversion requirement comes into render.
The supported formats of both the email clients are completely diametric, including their friendly structures. Lotus Notes is the email platform that uses NSF extension to store emails and Outlook uses PST file format to store Outlook mail data. Therefore, the transfer of collection from Notes to Outlook also turns out to be unrealizable without a program. This will result in a situation when one has to go for NSF file to PST conversion to accumulate their requirements.
Reason to Export Lotus Notes Mail to Outlook 2010
Before proceeding into detail, let us first understand deeply why users need to export Lotus Notes emails to PST?
- As in number of circumstances, different organizations are transferring their databases from Domino to Exchange by reason of the expensive functionality of the latter one.
- The user are making use of MS Outlook at their residence; hence, need to access some files in PST or wants to keep record of important data for their upcoming project.
- The Exchange includes less maintenance cost as compared to Lotus Notes and it’s much stress-free to perform the process in Outlook.
Performing the conversion of NSF to PST manually could be difficult and challenging as one incorrect step could lead to disastrous data loss. So, it is important to preserve the original structure & actual mailboxes format during conversion.
How to Export Lotus Notes NSF data to Windows outlook?
The complete conversion process is categorized in two steps i.e.
- Export Lotus Notes mails
- Import to MS Outlook
Step 1: Export Notes NSF mail files
Follow & Implement the below steps:
- Open Lotus Notes email application on the system, click on the Open button from the main screen to load the required NSF files for conversion into PST.
- Go to File >> Select Export among number of different options
- Export Wizard will open; select a folder on the hard drive to save the new file. Select Comma Separated Value or Structured Text from save as type: drop down list
- Provide the related name to the file and click on Export. Different windows will start to appear based on the selection for the file format you have selected to save the exported data, you will get either a CSV Export window or a Structured Text Export window.
- Carefully do the selections as per the appeared window and after properly selecting the option, click on OK button.
After done with the above process, now import the exported data to MS Outlook email application
Step 2: Import Notes NSF file to Outlook
Follow the below steps:
- Open MS Outlook>> Go to File
- Click onOpen and select Importoption
- Import and Export Wizard window will appear
- Select the optionImport from another program or file from the list of option displayed under Choose required option to perform and click on Next.
- From the Import a File window, chooseCSV (Windows)>> Click Next.
- Next, tap on Browse option in order to select the exported file.
The wizard displaywindows with multiple options to import or avoid importing duplicate items. The options include
- Replace duplicates with items imported
- Allow duplicates to be created and,
- Do not import duplicate items.
- After selecting the specific choice, click on Next
- Now select the required destination path to store the imported data and click on Next
- The whole process may take few minutes to complete, after all the process is done click on Finish.
Now you can easily view NSF file into Outlook without any trouble.
Note: Before implementing the conversion of two different email client formats, always remember to back up the mailbox to avoid the data loss. As manual procedures are susceptible to corruption, so whenever you face data loss, you can easily extract from backup files. Moreover, manual steps could affect the actual data formatting and email structure.
Quick, Reliable and Precise Third Party Solution – NSF to PST Converter
The third party solution is recommended over manual method because sometimes it becomes quite tricky to implement the conversion process and also needs technical knowledge of both the email applications. Moreover, the complete method consume lots of time of users in converting large size NSF file data to PST. For few files you can go with the manual process, but when the file size is large for conversion, then it is advised to opt third party utility.
Try NSF to PST Converter, to perform easy NSF Export to PST conversion process. The software saves your time by converting NSF mail folder to PST at once accurately without altering the originality of the data. NSF to PST Converter is an application which is capable to export NSF file to PST on all versions of Windows OS including Windows 10. Moreover, a user can open PST file on all the editions of MS Outlook including Outlook 2016. Free NSF to PST Converter download version is available for free evaluation and analysis. The free version will allow to convert 20 NSF files into PDF and if a user have unlimited Lotus Notes Mails, then a license key is required.
Hi, I am Mark Wilson, working as a Technical Analyst in the renowned software organization. The discussed article will provide the solution for users who are looking for NSF to PST Converter. A reliable and recommended tool for everyone who needs to export Lotus Notes mails to Outlook format.