How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082
Here in this tutorial we will guide you how to unlock Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 for a specific carrier. The method explained below is 100% safe and will help you to unlock your Galaxy Grand I9082. But before we start let’s have a look on the specs of Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.
Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 Specs:
- 5 inch TFT LCD display
- Dual SIM support
- Camera: 8MP rear facing camera, 2MP front facing camera
- Technology: GSM : 850/900/1800/1900 MHz HSDPA : 900/2100 MHz
- Dimension: 143.7 x 77 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 162 gm
- Resolution: 3264×2448 pixels
- Internal Memory: 8GB
- Android: 4.1.2
Why To Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082
- You can use your Galaxy Grand I9082 with any network provider around the world that means you can use AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Bell, Telus, Vodafone or any SIM card with your phone
- Your phone will remain unlocked forever
- Your phone resale value will increased by 100%
- During international travelling, you can use the local SIM card of that country which saves lot of international roaming bill
- Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082
To unlock your Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082, you have to get the IMEI number of your phone. This is a 15 digit number and is unique for each phone. You can get the IMEI number by dialing *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI number is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. Unlock code generated will completely depend on this IMEI number. So make sure you note down the correct IMEI number.
After getting the IMEI number, get the unlock code for Galaxy Grand I9082 from here. After reviewing your purchase details, you will receive a 16 digit unlock code to your Email ID.
- Now insert the non accepted SIM card and power ON the phone
- A message will appear on your screen “SIM Network Unlock PIN”
- Enter the 16 digit unlock code, that you received on your mail id.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 is now unlocked.
Note: You can have 10 tries to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082. If you enter the wrong code ten times, your phone will be hard locked, and your phone will be of no use. So make sure you enter the correct unlock code for your phone.
The above post is written by Himanshu Sharma. He is a techie and loves to write about technology, latest gadgets, rooting, unlocking. For more information about unlocking, you can visit his site.