Best Tips for the OCA Java SE 8 Certification Exam!
OCAJ is an associate level Java certification that helps take advanced certifications for stepping up further. It is considered the first step to achieve your Java Programmer Certification. This exam is not too tough yet requires dedicated practice. Java certification is the most desirable certification, which may open doors to a new career as a software developer.
The OCA certification exam contains tricky questions related to programming. It is the most sought-after certification for IT professionals in the current age. Java SE 8 Certification Exam provides a future career in Java Programming and Application Development. Before planning for exam check eligibility, roll the cursor down for more info.
Best Tips for Preparation of OCAJP 8:
- Acquire Prerequisite Knowledge: There are no such prerequisites but basic knowledge of HTML, Database concepts, SQL syntax, Oops concept, and knowledge of other languages like C & C++ are some musts.
- Use Good IDE (Integrated Development Environment) but Don’t Forget Notepad: IDE available in Java allows easy spotting and errors correction. Majority of applications in Android and iOS are developed using Java language and API. But during the exam, you won’t get access to your IDE and hence, not suggesting any function names. Better is to practice in notepad side-by-side.
- Read good books: Read the complete book thoroughly, write notes, practice the questions and keep revising.
- Online preparation: Check online sites, keep researching for extra knowledge, use YouTube.
- Practice test books: Use test series to check your level of preparation.
- Talk to professionals: Professionals can help you learn the JAVA programming better.
- Be updated with the latest version: Check and be updated with the syllabus of the new exam version.
- Write short programs: When you begin, begin with short comprehensive programs.
- Understand exam format and syllabus: Be familiar with the updated exam format and syllabus.
- Join forums to remain updated: To get acquainted with details related to exam join forums related to Oracle.
- Solve mock test series: The best way to reduce your mistakes is to do more and more practice.
- Proper revision: Before exam date, revise the whole syllabus to be confident. Try to practice programming on paper and check it carefully.
Most important Syllabus content for Java SE 8 Certification Exam
- Java Operators
- Java Data Types
- Differences between Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- Polymorphic Parameters
How to stimulate score
- Study the core concepts
- Do as much as programming as you can
- Buy exam simulators
- Examine and cover your weak points
- Gain practical knowledge apart from theoretical understanding
What’s new in Java SE 8 to keep in mind?
- Library interface to build lambda expression
- proper syntax to build lambda expression
- Date and Time API
- Flight recorder and mission control
- Knowledge of new lambda features
In case, all these are not desirably effective then go for training institutes, there are many institutes where you can learn java programming course. But the best one, I can say, is, Koenig Solutions as it provides you real time exam experience and adequate book for preparation. Here, the completion is between the candidates, which will encourage you to do well.
Benefits of doing Java SE 8 Certification Exam training from Koenig Solutions:
- Help understand the Localization concepts
- Learn the Database Application with JDBC
- Learn Multithreading concepts and Concurrency
- Gives information on collections and generics
- Helps understand assertions, string processing, and exceptions
- Interfaces to perform inheritance
- Shares information on Polymorphism and Encapsulation
- Understand the language, classes, syntax and Java Platform.
To sum it up: Revise and try your hands on programming as much as possible. Joining a good Java training institute may help you alongside. You will definitely clear OCAJP 8 Exams with determined practice.For getting the one-to-one consultation, you can comment below or contact directly.