An Overview of IWMS
IWMS is truly aimed to support the planning, design, management, utilisation, removal and maintenance of organisational assets. IWMS implements the latest tools and technologies to manage its operations efficiently. IWMS solutions are aimed to:
- Administer FM assets and organisational resources efficiently
- Combine realistic facts and FM information
- Make more efficient property management
- Mitigate occupancy expenditures
- Evaluate organisational performance regularly
- Implement and modernize organisational processes
- Ensure immediate decision quality information
IWMS strongly implements various systems, involving real estate agency portfolio, infrastructure, and facilities assets. The company executes enterprise class software platform that combines 4 key components into a single and solid database system, such as real estate management, facilities/maintenance management, space/workplace management and project management.
Real Estate Management:
It mainly includes contracts and associate properties, such as leases, rents, services charges, etc. The key objectives of real estate management include.
- The main concern of real estate management is removal of ineffective and expensive properties.
- It focuses on a subleasing of extra room.
- It performs a regular lease audits.
- Real estate management focuses on relationships between property-owners, tenants, lease holders and associated third parties.
- It aims at a successful implementation of sale lease backs.
- It exercises option rights regularly.
Maintenance Management / Operations:
IWMS has a full Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS). It has also full Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) software system. These systems of IWMS deliver automatic maintenance. These software applications deliver planned preventive maintenance, regular scheduling, purchasing, labour, materials, etc. The main goals of most real estate management companies are to:
- Decrease response time to repair requests.
- Reduce lost productivity and efficiency from facility downtime
- Ensure 100% customer fulfilment
Also, condition assessment plays a critical role. Condition assessment helps organisations perform regular inspections and identify deficiencies. Further, it helps organisations classify accurate solutions to convert their workplace into a competitive asset.
Space and workplace management focuses on three main areas: facilities, space and change management. What is the main goal of space and workplace management? It is aimed to measure occupancy and space utilisation. Furthermore, it is intended to reduce high costs. It plans for future space requirements from a particular platform. It focuses on cost-effective decision making and mitigates vacant space and delivers useful amenities.
One of the key objectives of IWMS is project management. By adding proactive project management strategies, organisations accelerate asset delivery. Further organisations utilise PM strategies to reduce risks. These strategies are more of a helpful way for organisations to work on performance metrics successfully. Also companies ensure long term plans with the help of solid project management strategies. With IWMS, all the organisations balance the challenging demand for:
- Time &
With an IWMS agile technology, organisations are sure to increase their high return on investment (ROI).